Caledonia has recently been established in Auckland, New Zealand and we now seek expressions of interest from Advanced Scaffolders to join our team in the first quarter of 2017.
Caledonia has been operating for nearly two decades and has grown to become one of the largest privately owned specialist access companies in the Southern Hemisphere. Known for providing innovative scaffolding solutions from major greenfield projects to construction and maintenance, Caledonia serves all sectors, including mining, oil and gas, industrial, residential, commercial and defence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable, progressive and established company as it expands, grows and develops in New Zealand.
A brief description of the minimum requirements is as follows:
- Demonstrated and proven supervisory experience with at least 3-5 years’ experience
- Advanced scaffolder with a National Certificate in Scaffolding (Advanced) (NZQF Level 5)
- Class 2 driving Licence;
- NZ residency or valid NZ work visa;
- Working at Heights training;
- Confined Space training;
- EWP desirable;
- National Police Clearance (less than 6 months old)
- Demonstrated and proven ability to plan and coordinate work flows
- Demonstrated and proven computer skills
- Demonstrated and proven ability to roster staff and resources
- Effective written and communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, estimates, liaise with clients
- Deal with performance management and proactively manage EEO, OHS&W and IR policies
- Diploma in Frontline/Project Management (desirable but not essential)
Successful candidates will possess a safe work ethic, positive attitude, commitment to get the job done and will join a team where employees are valued and rewarded.
Pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol screening will form part of the recruitment process in order to secure candidates of the highest standard. Once employed, random drug and alcohol testing will be carried out on an ad hoc basis or as required.
All Caledonia employees enjoy and share a culture of excellence so if you are looking to be part of a great team of people with opportunities for career growth and meet the essential criteria above, please express your interest by applying on the following link – www.caledoniascaffolding.co.nz select careers/current opportunities/Complete APPLY NOW section with relevant information and CV in word format/submit.
Should you be successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process we will be in contact with you.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful however, with your permission we will keep your records on file for any future opportunities. We thank you in advance for your application and appreciate the time it has taken you to apply.