Collaborative Integrated Services for the Infrastructure Sector
Caledonia Group has been integral to the construction and maintenance of a range of historical infrastructure projects across Australia and New Zealand. As a region-leading provider of access management, design and engineering, and insulation and cladding services, we’ve been able to support key project activity including the NSW M4-M5 Link Tunnel, the SA Port Bonython Jetty refurbishment, the SA Southern Expressway duplication project and the WA Urban Superway.
Caledonia has been selected as a premium contractor on these projects based on one principle that sets us apart: collaboration. We don’t design solutions in isolation – we work with your teams to plan to-the-minute before the first screw arrives on site.
- We build for everyone – which means no double handling
- We use engineer-led design – which means no big oversights
- We employ transparent tracking systems – which means rich data
- We use that data to progress – so you see what works and doesn’t
- We’ve got a team at the ready – which you get access too, whenever!