Established in 1999, Caledonia Group provides industrial services including scaffolding, cladding and insulation to many valued clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our activities are underpinned by a strong ethos of safety, mutual respect and accountability throughout all levels of the organisation. Due to an expanding work load and strong forward order book, we are seeking advanced scaffolders to join our team in Auckland. Applicants with the correct cultural fit for our business will be warmly welcomed to the team.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Site Safe Card.
- Current COC NZ Elementary or Advanced Scaffolding Ticket (Level 3 or 4)
- Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with a range of clients
- Ability to work independently
In return we can offer:
- Ongoing training and development, including skill diversification
- Opportunities for career growth with an industry leader
- Opportunities to work on significant projects in New Zealand
- Opportunities to work on significant projects in Australia
- Working in an environment with great team spirit
- Long term employment
- Our dedication to your safety
All Caledonia employees enjoy and share a culture of excellence so if you are looking to be part of a great team, please express your interest by sending your updated CV and a copy of current certificates/licences to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.