Sourcing the best talent
Caledonia’s Talent Acquisition Strategy enables us to ensure we source and employ the best talent from around the globe.
Our Recruitment, Onboarding and Mobilisation process has been developed in order to ensure all new employees have a seamless transition and positive on-boarding experience as they begin working for us.
Our process ensures we:
- Effectively screen and shortlist candidates and conduct interviews with a focus on determining cultural and technical fit
- Conduct reference checks, perform VOC’s and confirm working rights (VEVO checks)
- Conduct comprehensive drug and alcohol screening and/or full fitness for work (medical) assessments
- Scrutinise relevant licenses and tickets for validity and against job specific requirements
- Minimise any risk for potential injury and ensure all employees are assessed as fit for work against position criteria
- Wherever possible source local people for our regionally based projects
- Apply equal opportunity principles to create a genuinely diverse workforce
- Communicate clearly the expectations and behaviours expected of all Caledonia employees through our company induction process